Sunday, June 15, 2014

Intro to my Blog!!


Hello Everyone!!


Due to boredom in the Summer, I decided to start a blog! I will probably post about once a week/every 2 weeks. I'm still getting used to this blog thing, but i wanted to check it out! I will be doing blogs about dupes, new beauty products, etc!! I planned a schedule convenient for me to post so I won't be a ghost blogger! I will try to make a blog about a 'dupe' for a beauty product every month!!

6/20: Swatches & Review-Lime Crime Eyeliners
7/2: Trendi Tops™ Nail polish swatches!
7/5: Product Review-(Too Faced or Essence, depending on my mood)
7/11:Free Slurpee Day+High end vs. Drugstore Product
7/18:Product Review-Urban Decay

Every month I will attempt to do a Swatch & Review thing either with a brand or a certain product. I also wanted to do a "Does This Thing Work?"/Is it worth the Hype? thing  because I thought it would be cool to share if a certain product has a lasting time  or 'No Flake' policy like it claims. I really wanted to do a review & swatches of a certain brand in I have alot of products. I also wanted to do a either Highend vs Highend product or Drugstore vs Drugstore or Drugstore vs. Highend because i've seen alot of similar drugstore & highend products like the balm stains or the cushion foundations. I will also be doing first impressions, Hauls, and possibly a blog about piercings because i'm thinking about getting my nose pierced.
 
                         Excuse my long, boring, blog!! I will try to make these better!!
                                                   xoxo, Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment