Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Swatches:Femme Couture Mineral Effects eyeshadows



Hey guys! Sorry I missed 2 blogs! :( I'll try to catchup! But in the meantime, here are swatches of these mineral eyeshadows. They are $4.99-$5.99 at Sally Beauty Supply. They won't last long if you don't have primer, but they are very pigmented!
I have 11/12 of the shades (I lost one :( )
Okay, here are swatches:

Sterling

Blue Heaven
This looks way different and more vibrant without flash, so I'm showing both.


No Flash
Flash 

Blush
Im sad because when I swatched this, l the pinkish and blue glitters wiped away 😪

Moving on..

Moroccan Sand

Caramel

Unfortunately this one stained my skin and left the area where the shadow was blotchy and brown 

Truffle

Sandy Beach
 
My favorite of all.. Almost like glitter.

Cocoa
Almost like cocoa powder. It also stains blotchy.

Golden Oasis

Chocolate Brown
And last but very not least...

Rose Quartz

No comments:

Post a Comment